WTB: TBI fuel pump assembly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
Don't need the pump itself, but the bucket/mount, etc... the thing that attaches to the tank and holds the pump.

I'll send you my stocker in return later if you like!

Thanks!

Wagonbacker9

Reaction score
I want it solely for the purpose of building my 5.3 swap fuel pump assembly prior to pulling the bed apart. I want it as much for comparison against the stock fuel bucket coming out of my GTO as anything, as I plan to repurpose the pump and regulator in the OBS. The convenience is not worth $60, but if someone has one laying around I'll gladly put it to use for a nominal fee.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
So you just need one like for a mockup, not one that actually works? If I can find one, I'll send it off to ya. I've also gotta gut one so I can pipe rubber line directly to pickup assembly, about to swap to a mechanical pump.

Wagonbacker9

Reaction score
So you just need one like for a mockup, not one that actually works? If I can find one, I'll send it off to ya. I've also gotta gut one so I can pipe rubber line directly to pickup assembly, about to swap to a mechanical pump.

I may end up using it for its physical connections (depending... still not sure, thats precisely why I want one), but any mechanical parts will be replaced for the swap, so yes, that would work. Mostly I just need the hat.