WTB: EDC Bracket for 350 TBI.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
you will prob have to make it. pM e3mcgrath he just made one for his and can prob tell ya how

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Yea thats what I was figuring I would prob have to end up doing. I just don't have time to right now :-/

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
what kinda edc did ya get if its a york he maybe able to make ya one and ship it down idk

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
I haven't got one yet, lol. I am trying to start piecing a kit together and the bracket seems to be the hardest part to come by unless you shell out $350 for one new. I figured I would start with that and work my way back.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
there is a york list in the edc thread you should be able to get one for about 50 bucks or so i added a link that Eric found for the clutch too

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Go to junkyard, take off york 210 from old van, make sure you bring home the plate it bolts up to, Then all you need is to get a little metal to make a bracket to bolt up to the alternator bolts, I welded a tab to the power steering bracket to bolt to the plate on the bottom, get kilby v-belt pulley unless you go serpentine.

You must be registered for see images attach

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I also made mine a little farther away to have access to power steering fluid since I like to check it constantly.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Yours looks pretty simple. Gonna go out to the junk yard and see what I can scavenge up to start mocking up a bracket. Someone needs to make a bracket that doesn't cost $300. Hmmmm the hamster wheel is turning lol.