*WTB: Driver's Side Mirror Glass*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
Kicked a rock right into the center of my driver's mirror and cracked it. So I'm looking for a new glass for it.

1998 with stock non-tow mirrors.

Thanks.

Sent from my bored/stroked iPhone 6S

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Holy crap, I had no idea replacement mirror glass was a thing! I've broken both drivers side mirrors on my trucks, and both times I just had a local glass shop cut me new pieces. Could've got it myself for much cheaper! Oh well, thanks for the info. At least I know better now!

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
Holy crap, I had no idea replacement mirror glass was a thing! I've broken both drivers side mirrors on my trucks, and both times I just had a local glass shop cut me new pieces. Could've got it myself for much cheaper! Oh well, thanks for the info. At least I know better now!
I don't know if this is sarcasm or not.

I'd like to find a factory piece that someone has so I don't end up with a bubbled brown mirror from China in a couple years.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know if this is sarcasm or not.

I'd like to find a factory piece that someone has so I don't end up with a bubbled brown mirror from China in a couple years.

:lol: No sarcasm, honest. I really never thought to look for replacement glass when I broke mine. My replacements from the glass shop are holding up fine, but they don't have the anti-glare tint that the factory glass does. Probably going to buy some of those on RockAuto.

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
:lol: No sarcasm, honest. I really never thought to look for replacement glass when I broke mine. My replacements from the glass shop are holding up fine, but they don't have the anti-glare tint that the factory glass does. Probably going to buy some of those on RockAuto.
Just out of curiosity, what did those cut pieces cost you?

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, what did those cut pieces cost you?

IIRC, it was around $70 including the install. I had them get rid of the rest of the broken glass and glue the new piece in.