Wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

huotzach

Reaction score
just did a LS swap in my truck looking into wiring was wondering if anyone who might be able to help me out with the pug break down that powers the cab at the firewall

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just did a LS swap in my truck looking into wiring was wondering if anyone who might be able to help me out with the pug break down that powers the cab at the firewall
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Check out his wiring videos. Pretty much covers everything. Hopefully find your answer there.
Or check out the wiring information in the factory service manual. They are available for download in the engine performance section. They are a sticky.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you don't have the OE service manual for your year truck, get on this forum. It's free, we have own library you can download the PDF. In a sticky above there is thread with all the links, many years, wiring diagram manuals ( limited years) , unit repair manuals. Get em your new best friend.
NOTE: always begin with year, make , model, eng , trans. They all look the same 30 ft away, open the doors and hood there all different.