wireharness pinout and scematics.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

munoznm1592

Reaction score
I have a 1998 chevrolet that i need a pinout diagram for fuse block on drivers side door. And pinout and s hematics for plugs to dash. Bought truck with home made plugs , bad wires and not connected to correct wires or plugs. Wiring diagrams, pinouts and schematics to rewire the plugs that go to dash and fuse block. Need to start at beginning and trace and track wires to correct connections and replace old melted wires. Need any and all help . I have the dash completely out and ready to re--wire the whole dash to be wired correctly.

Tdean91491

Something about an OBS
Reaction score
I have a 1998 chevrolet that i need a pinout diagram for fuse block on drivers side door. And pinout and s hematics for plugs to dash. Bought truck with home made plugs , bad wires and not connected to correct wires or plugs. Wiring diagrams, pinouts and schematics to rewire the plugs that go to dash and fuse block. Need to start at beginning and trace and track wires to correct connections and replace old melted wires. Need any and all help . I have the dash completely out and ready to re--wire the whole dash to be wired correctly.
munoznm1592 did you find what you were looking for? If not message me and I can send them to you.

Jeno

Reaction score
I'm looking for this same info. Any help would be appreciated.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That link to the PDF manuals will have the pinout and location diagrams for all of the connectors, so I’d start there.

The same information is available on alldatadiy.com which is a subscription site and maybe a little easier to navigate. Unfortunately, they went up on their rates recently, from $25 or so to around $60/year.

A paper set of the GM shop manuals would be another option. They’re on eBay usually.