C100 pinout

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thenameless

Reaction score
The world is not messed up enough to say that this firewall plug in the diagram is what I have right?! This wiring is killing me. Still no tach after 1k resistor. No fuel gauge, no temp gauge and no oil psi, volts say less than 9, multimeter shows 13.5v. Fml. If anyone has the proper firewall pinout for a 97 rcsb manual that would be much appreciated. Its now 5.3 4l80e.
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230922-152713_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230922-152713_Samsung Internet.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 42

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You have the plug with the circuit numbers and wire colors, you don't a pin out, you need the wire diagrams.
If your doing a major project get the OE service manuals. It has all the info. Locations wire looms, all circuits identified by number and color. Connector numbers, all there just like what's in hand. Use the link download your year, get both books 1 and 2 your new best friends.

Thenameless

Reaction score
You have the plug with the circuit numbers and wire colors, you don't a pin out, you need the wire diagrams.
If your doing a major project get the OE service manuals. It has all the info. Locations wire looms, all circuits identified by number and color. Connector numbers, all there just like what's in hand. Use the link download your year, get both books 1 and 2 your new best friends.
Thanks for the reply. Appreciate it. This truck has been beating me up a bit. I will get after the downloads.

Road Trip

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Appreciate it. This truck has been beating me up a bit. I will get after the downloads.

I just followed @df2x4 's link in post #2 above, and subsequently found post #92. The link in that post is working,
for I just downloaded this file. Once you download that file, you will want to start at p. 4217. It will look like this:

Re: Pinout for the connector you show in Post #1:

In my '99 C/K manual, they show both sides of C100 -- socket on the left, plug on the right. I've found
having the pinout for both sides of the connection more helpful when deciphering this stuff:

The connector in Post #1 is on the right -- Part #12176348:

NOTE: Between this & the info in the '97 Service Manual you should be good to go!

EDIT: Googling "C100 12176348" came back with a small handful of results. One of
those results looks to be quite promising for someone on your trajectory.
Check it out: (LS Swap info) Of course, anything on that site should be
cross-checked against the '97 Service Manual for accuracy...

Happy harnessing!

Last edited: