Searching for Engine Wiring Harness for a 1995 4.3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Texas_Stewie

Reaction score
Got a 1995 c1500 and looking for a harness diagram that could help me define the wires I NEED to keep for my dash cluster to work. I did a 5.3 swap with a TH400 and the wiring harness was pretty hacked up. I need to see if anyone possibly knows the wire colors to make the charging gauge, Coolant Temp and Oil pressure gauge and tach work. also the Starter wires.

Any help is appreciated, Wiring is a nightmare for me but I dont want to pay someone 800+ to do this when I can learn and get it done myself.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The GM manual will have that, PDF versions can be downloaded here:

Texas_Stewie

Reaction score
For some reason I can not find the pinout for the 12146324-c bulkhead connector. Like it doesn't exist.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For some reason I can not find the pinout for the 12146324-c bulkhead connector. Like it doesn't exist.
The one on the engine side of the firewall under the master cylinder? If so, that’s connector C100. Best I could find is the inside portion that it connects to - it’s called the convenience center and I never could find a pinout on my 98 for the engine side of the connector, either. It should just be the bottom half pins on the diagram though.

You must be registered for see images attach

For a 95:

Will4816

Reaction score
The one on the engine side of the firewall under the master cylinder? If so, that’s connector C100. Best I could find is the inside portion that it connects to - it’s called the convenience center and I never could find a pinout on my 98 for the engine side of the connector, either. It should just be the bottom half pins on the diagram though.

For a 95:

do you happen to have the second half of this? like everything after "C8"? or where you found it?? so far every pinout i have found is different than the one i have, this one is finally the same but you only posted half of it lol. thanks!

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The next page was a different connector. It has a note that says that unlisted cavities weren’t used, though.

Those were from the 1995 GM manual, so you may be able to find something else that’ll help. PDF files for that and other years can be downloaded here:

Last edited: