Wing window to solid?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
The first year or two of the excab had solid windows in them iirc. It may not be an easy find but if you could find em you would be set

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
dito.... i would just junkyard search myself. save alot of money! ive seen afew solid windows at my local yard over the years. id hate to pay dam near 400bucks for such small windows! hell if you cannt see out the windows.....for that much money i would just paint the dam windows black and then cut some wood to patch the area and just seal it to the truck. you could also just fiberglass the window and frame section to make it one piece. id still paint it black tho just so people outside cannt see anything.

jacobb89

Reaction score
So the windows are.same size in 96 as the 88-94

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jacobb89

Reaction score
Sweet there a few good yards around here (crazy rays) ill be going down there and getting them from there there was a ton of older ones down there so have to dig for that now.

DR CHOP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think they were only available on the 88 , wanted to do it my 97 for years, you will have to glue them in with window urethane and make a filler plate for the interior to cover the area cut out for the latch (cosmetic)

Cal1984

Reaction score
i got pics of box and subs stuff like that its still work in process whole interior is gutted atm sanding dash and redoing the interior and converting to power windows and locks. and so on ill probably start some kind of build log here later i suppose i have one on my other site.

jeff as for those 88-94 windows i dont think there exactly the same size.
Hey Radical- did you ever complete the window and lock conversion? I am actually going to begin this project myself. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.