Windshield washer issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I first got my Tahoe 2yrs and change ago it would leak washer fluid ended up being the pump that leaked replaced that and it worked fine, I rarely use it tho last time was a few wks ago and it worked fine went to use it today and nothing, all it could really be is something stuck in the lines or nozzle?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Try taking the pump out leaving it connected electrically....put in a glass of water and try using the was her... if it squirts out then its a line...used that method to test mine

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Just a thought - but did you fill it with just water the last time? It could be frozen.

I was probably 50 miles from home on gravel roads and ran out of juice, of course my last squirt soaked the windshield, i came around the corner and was blasted by a wall of dust as a logging truck went by. Perfect. Zero Vision, zero wiper juice.. Filled with creek water and forgot about it, come first freeze she wasn't squirtin, lol.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Try taking the pump out leaving it connected electrically....put in a glass of water and try using the was her... if it squirts out then its a line...used that method to test mine

Thanks I'll look into that

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just a thought - but did you fill it with just water the last time? It could be frozen.

I was probably 50 miles from home on gravel roads and ran out of juice, of course my last squirt soaked the windshield, i came around the corner and was blasted by a wall of dust as a logging truck went by. Perfect. Zero Vision, zero wiper juice.. Filled with creek water and forgot about it, come first freeze she wasn't squirtin, lol.

Damn that sux, na it has regular blue washer fluid, I used it on a cold morning a week or so ago to get some frost off the windshield and come today nothing

firefighter_2319

more time than money
Reaction score
i always did the same but a bit different. i pulled the main line off and got a mouthful of water and had someone operate the squirters and i would push it through the line as well as the pump did the sucking.....pretty much priming the lines

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the help, worked fine the last 2 days so who knows