White1 2.0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

white1

Reaction score
Been a little while since I've had a fun 4wd sport truck, so Im starting another build.
My previous fun one was a 2000 Z71 with a 6.0, milled heads, cam, exhaust and converter.

2.0 will be another White RCSB 4wd getting a LY6 based 6.0. BTR LS1 stage 3 cam, ported 243 heads, long tubes, converter and we shall see about the rest.

Figure a "before" pic should be posted, so here she is on the ride to Kentucky (recent transplant from Louisiana)

Gonna see how low I can get it once the swap is done Thinking 3/5 with some flipped keys, or coil overs and a flip kit our back

You must be registered for see images attach

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I'm not a 4x4 guy (and in fact never owned one except for a Unimog) but I wouldn't mind a massively overpowered AWD sport truck build. My gripe would be not being able to get it low enough for my tastes. Seems like a couple people I know that tried to really lower a GMT400 4x4 had constant trouble with the CV joints since the angle becomes so extreme. I wonder if there are solutions for this now? Shortened CV's maybe?

Richard

white1

Reaction score
I'm not a 4x4 guy (and in fact never owned one except for a Unimog) but I wouldn't mind a massively overpowered AWD sport truck build. My gripe would be not being able to get it low enough for my tastes. Seems like a couple people I know that tried to really lower a GMT400 4x4 had constant trouble with the CV joints since the angle becomes so extreme. I wonder if there are solutions for this now? Shortened CV's maybe?

Richard
I've got no idea. All of my previous OBS trucks have been extended cab Z71's. The 2000 was easy enough to get to about a 2/4 dropped 2wd level. I'm old and as much as I like to look at low low trucks, that isn't the look I'm going for. More of an agressive "sport truck" stance.
I am learning the OBS 4wd trucks dont have much support when it comes to lowering.

white1

Reaction score
Well, it might never work again, but it won’t be the first 4l60 to lose its little at my hands.
Never assembled one before so hopefully this goes well

Attachments

• IMG_8069.jpeg
    IMG_8069.jpeg
    250.8 KB · Views: 1