Which truck to keep

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Around here, saving up cash to buy a house, would take a very long time.

It has its own set of risks. If rent and home prices keep going up in tandem, it can almost be impossible without a high income. Expected returns are worse than buying the market and leveraging the house.

Archaic2021

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the new wheels and tires on and washed it

You must be registered for see images

Was gonna drive it to work this morning drive it to the gym and nooticed this.

You must be registered for see images attach

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score

That stinks. Is it the original radiator? If it's been awhile, may as well replace hoses, thermostat, and flush the system.

Archaic2021

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That stinks. Is it the original radiator? If it's been awhile, may as well replace hoses, thermostat, and flush the system.
I have no idea...it has never done this until I actually added coolant to the reservoir.

Yeah when I replace it I'll replace everything.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I have no idea...it has never done this until I actually added coolant to the reservoir.

Yeah when I replace it I'll replace everything.

It's probably been leaking for awhile, and this is the first you've noticed it. At first the heat just drys the coolant and you don't see it. See if you can find a way to tie the upper radiator hose down so it doesn't bounce around when you drive. I think this is why our trucks seem to have issues with the driver's side tank after awhile. The hose movement stresses the plastic tank. My truck has a bracket for the hose to rest on, but that didn't stop it from bouncing up and then back down, so I zip-tied the hose to the bracket.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Looks like a solid truck!

Archaic2021

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It is..

Funny I let id idle for like 30 minutes trying to see where the leak was coming from...won't leak until it's driven. Gonna throw a new radiator in it this weekend hopefully

Archaic2021

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did end up spending 2800 on the honda fir a gas saver...2k actually cleared up the debt..1k ish to go into truck. Ut all i need is a radiator to drive long distanxe everythi g else will be piece by piece