Where to get interior pieces?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

214martin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys so i was wondering if the interior pieces are sold somewhere NEW? The truck is a 1990 gmc c1500 sierra rcsb. I go to junk yards but theyre always broken and no good. Anyone know a source that makes new pieces? Thanks guys!

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LMC has a good selection of all the pieces you'll need.. They will most likely be taiwanese reproduction pieces but are still good and cheaper.

Also check out classic parts of America. Those are the 2 sources I've gotten parts for my 91 k2500.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
What pieces are you looking for? Most people in junkyards just destroy stuff just to destroy it.

No kidding! A crowbar taken to the door panel just to get a door lock actuator, or all the tabs broken on the large rear headliner panel 'cause they won't take 5 minutes to figure out how to remove it properly. Numerous other acts of cannibalism.
But they don't care. They want that one part. Screw anybody else that needs what they're destroying.
Damn butchers!

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
No kidding! A crowbar taken to the door panel just to get a door lock actuator, or all the tabs broken on the large rear headliner panel 'cause they won't take 5 minutes to figure out how to remove it properly. Numerous other acts of cannibalism.
But they don't care. They want that one part. Screw anybody else that needs what they're destroying.
Damn butchers!

I completely agree, over in my area ass holes rip and ruin on all the electronic pieces no interior piece has a chance.

most of the interior pieces I find are on Ebay and Craigslist of people parting out trucks.

Also scored a few items on this forum from people making junkyard runs and are kind enough to grab stuff for me.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
That's why I started buying up all the GMT400 parts trucks I could find, to save them from the pick-a-part rock and hammer crew. My yard was full service...never did I send anybody out into it (except trusted friends) with their own tools.

I intended to open back up after I came back to TX from FL...but the stars never quite lined up in the right position. I could start today, if only I could find that magical combo of a property with enough shop space, yard space, and living quarters. That old place of mine was perfect, other than the area it was in suffered minor flooding on a semi-regular basis.

Richard

214martin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Seriously people break everything to get to the one piece they want. I need pretty much everything literally. In the process of installing my sound system every piece broke somewhere. (You expect that from a 25 year old truck thats sat for 6 years) ive tried lmc and stuff but they dont have the stuff i need. I guess i need the:
Back plastic thats under the window, the top plastic that the dome light is in, the front pillars i think theyre called and dashboard since mine is cracked.
I plan on wrapping everything in vynil or something but i want good pieces to start with