Where to Conversion Truck Interior replacements?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bloodwater79

Reaction score
I have a 93 GMC Mark III C1500 Sierra regular cab step bed. I have some major damage to the driver seat leather but the rest is in great condition. I been searching all over and I can't find anything anywhere for replacement parts for Mark III either truck or Vans. Does anyone know where I could look to find a replacement? Or should I just take it to an Upholsterer and have them repair it?

The foam and seat are in good condition, just the leather seat cover for the bottom and the door side of the seat back are all ripped from never being cleaned, conditioned, and constant sun damage due to the previous owner letting it sit outside under a tree. the passenger and center fold down seat are in good condition because they had horse blankets setting on them for 10 years almost no sun fading or even wrinkles in the leather.

The seat is the last thing I have left to fix so she is back in good running condition.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Sadly there is very little chance you’ll find a new replacement. Most of these conversion companies are now defunct. Probably best to have it reupholstered.