Where does your exhaust exit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RynoHarris

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Sorry they are sideways. Single in dual out...if I remember correctly o think I have a flowmaster super 44 but I really don't remember that long ago when I looked at it. Bought it from a family friend this way. Sounds really good for a simple setup though.

Sent from my HTC One X

loud00chevy

Reaction score
my exhaust comes out behind the rear tires. True duals, no cats, hollowed out 12" glass packs, and oval ends

95z71performer

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Under the back seat held up by a piece of clothes hanger I had to cut some away because it looked like $H!T :superhack: <<<<< (This smiley just seems to fit)

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Mine is a 3" pipe dumped after the axle. Basically in the stick location and then a few inches before it would turn out I cut it off and out a dump tip. I don't have any pics but I can take one tomorrow when it's light out again if needed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Duals just always bug me because its almost IMPOSSIBLE for you to get them perfect to my standards haha One of my BIGGEST peeves with trucks is a saggy exhaust pipe lol

But when I first got my truck, it had true duals, LOOOOOONG glass packs, and exited on either side of the hitch, like so.

But it was time to go... Had leaks and finally just gave out.

So I lopped off the other one which was close behind, and put on some cheap turn downs for now. All new headers and exhaust on its way.

With tail pipes and tips by the hitch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKsM1mxHOGU

After they were cut (without turndowns)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rm1NbgYFU4

Montana_k3500

Reaction score
mine are dual side exit behind the pass side wheels. I like this set up, but would like to do it with dual 3" I don't know about the drone, as it doesn't run yet (sunday?). My dad's 98 has the flowmaster BB delta flow 50s 2.5" exiting on either side of the hitch, and i love the sound, inside and out, and I will probably use a version of these, with my side exit, or use 2 dual outs and match it side for side. good point about the mud, I will probably try to figure out a shield for them.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
has anyone gone from dual exit to single exit. was it louder, quieter why did you change? what's the biggest difference between the two? is there really a purpose to do dual exhaust besides looks?

Adam