Where can i get cab lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
alright so i got some recon smoked lenses and led bulbs but i dont have the bases, wiring harnesses, etc. so i was trying to find where i can get the whole package of cab lights (5 separate style)
if it comes with amber covers too thats fine but i really need to find a kit

tried
jcwhitney
stylin trucks
etc

no luck
anyone have a link?

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Summit carries the pacer kits an for the wire harness you can just make your own. They are wired in series from the driver side to the passenger. I can get the gm part number for the gaskets if you want....

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Summit carries the pacer kits an for the wire harness you can just make your own. They are wired in series from the driver side to the passenger. I can get the gm part number for the gaskets if you want....

appreciate the help! i found that pacer set but wasnt sure if my recon covers would work, i finally found a recon cab light kit that comes with all of it tho!

now i just dont know if i should wire them to the headlight switch somehow (on inside, so they come on when i turn my front running lights on and everything.) or a flip switch

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
appreciate the help! i found that pacer set but wasnt sure if my recon covers would work, i finally found a recon cab light kit that comes with all of it tho!

now i just dont know if i should wire them to the headlight switch somehow (on inside, so they come on when i turn my front running lights on and everything.) or a flip switch

Mine are wired to the headlight switch. Brown wire is positive, black right next to it is negative. On my 98 anyways....

Much easier imo, I would either leave them on all the time or not turn them on at all cause I'd forget....

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine are wired to the headlight switch. Brown wire is positive, black right next to it is negative. On my 98 anyways....

Much easier imo, I would either leave them on all the time or not turn them on at all cause I'd forget....

ya im the same way, so do the wires from each light all connect together or am i gonna have to splice them in and whatnot (going from light to light then they come into a pwr wire and ground that i hook to the headlight switch)

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ya im the same way, so do the wires from each light all connect together or am i gonna have to splice them in and whatnot (going from light to light then they come into a pwr wire and ground that i hook to the headlight switch)

Ya from one light to the next is how they are wired then into the power...

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Harbor Freight has them cheap.

ive got a couple set of them laying around. if you put a little silicone in them where they dont leak then there great. bulbs are junk tho but easy to replace