Where Can I Find Some OEM Pillers For My 93 C1500?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, ive searched all around, scrap yards, internet.. Everywhere,mall i can find in catalogs and online is the gauge pods, i dont need extra gauges i want stock (i broke the clips off on mine) and need to find em, figured this is the place, where would you suggest?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
The long ones, or the short ones? With or without the passenger 'Oh Sh*t' handle? (Only the long ones have the handle.)

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
You can dye them to the color you need whatever color they are. I added all the deluxe/early model plastic trim to my GMC. The parts came from 3 different trucks, three different colors. I dyed them all the factory grey, & if I didn't tell ya, you'd never know.

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They're the short ones, no handle, i need to add those too now would be a good time cause im getin' a new suede headliner and just installed Fatmat on the ceiling (similar to dynamat)

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I'll be at the wrecker's before the end of the week, see what I can find.

'Fatmat's' what I use. That or 'Brownbag'. Way less expensive than 'Dynamat', works just as well.