Oem emissions hoses ...where can I source them

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RQ Jay

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have recently changed out the tbi throttle body injectors and in the process all the emissions hoses I had cracked or broke being there is so old. Does anyone know where I could find aftermarket or even oem part numbers to replace these hoses? I prefer not to go to the junkyard because I expect they'll be just a dry and brittle

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have recently changed out the tbi throttle body injectors and in the process all the emissions hoses I had cracked or broke being there is so old. Does anyone know where I could find aftermarket or even oem part numbers to replace these hoses? I prefer not to go to the junkyard because I expect they'll be just a dry and brittle
Probably discontinued years ago.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score

You'll probably have to use bulk hose. I don't have a TBI so I don't know what you need, exactly. Vacuum hoses will be super easy. There is hose specifically for "emissions" that you should use for things like the PCV system that have oil vapors. It's a little more flexible than fuel line.

You can research the bulk hose on Gates website. It can be a little difficult becasue the length changes the part number. Ideally you can buy it by the foot at the parts store.

Steven Petersen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I recently replaced the vacuum line from my evap canister to throttle body. I bought bulk tubing from Autozone. I heated it with a hair dryer to make the bends. Worked perfectly. I have 2 more I need to fix that I broke during my recent valve seal replacement project. I plan on doing the same thing.