Where can I buy this trim stuff?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raspi454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I peeled it back to do some sanding and I know I'm gonna have to peel more of it. I kinda like this stuff, but I don't think I could ever get it straight. Anyone know where I can get it? Not the black stuff, the shiny bits on the bottom. Also it it factory? I've seen some pics of other trucks with it.
You must be registered for see images attach

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Not factory, just a common accessory for these trucks back then. I've had good luck with ICI stainless products. ICI part #T0278-304M is the one you'll need for your truck, which looks to be a standard cab long bed. LMC Truck should have it too.

Don't get any of the stainless rocker panel trim from Tyger, MaxAuto, etc., they claim to be "real" stainless steel, but started rusting on me within a few days of the DOT trucks spreading salt on the roads.

Link to ICI stainless rockers: https://www.ebay.com/itm/324687258308

Raspi454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not factory, just a common accessory for these trucks back then. I've had good luck with ICI stainless products. ICI part #T0278-304M is the one you'll need for your truck, which looks to be a standard cab long bed. LMC Truck should have it too.

Don't get any of the stainless rocker panel trim from Tyger, MaxAuto, etc., they claim to be "real" stainless steel, but started rusting on me within a few days of the DOT trucks spreading salt on the roads.

Link to ICI stainless rockers: https://www.ebay.com/itm/324687258308
ah gotcha. it is a rclb yeah. does this come with both sides? I also have strips in the upper dent thing that runs along the body does it come with that? I should be able to save that stuff though

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
ah gotcha. it is a rclb yeah. does this come with both sides? I also have strips in the upper dent thing that runs along the body does it come with that? I should be able to save that stuff though
Yes, it comes with both sides. I've been trying to find some upper stainless trim like you've got a couple years ago and can't find anything on them. You might have to look for someone that makes custom stainless panels to match it.

Raspi454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes, it comes with both sides. I've been trying to find some upper stainless trim like you've got a couple years ago and can't find anything on them. You might have to look for someone that makes custom stainless panels to match it.
Alright cool, thanks. I don't think I'll have to pull of the upper stuff looks good around there. Let me know if you ever do find anything

jbomega

Reaction score
I peeled it back to do some sanding and I know I'm gonna have to peel more of it. I kinda like this stuff, but I don't think I could ever get it straight. Anyone know where I can get it? Not the black stuff, the shiny bits on the bottom. Also it it factory? I've seen some pics of other trucks with it.
Card carries it