Wheel Spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
I bought my 3" spacers long time ago and the were $100 an inch per spacer made from high quality aluminum

chris_p88

Reaction score
I bought my 3" spacers long time ago and the were $100 an inch per spacer made from high quality aluminum

fred qouted me 370 for four 1" hubcentric spacers shipped to ontario. thats not bad considering the reviews he has. but for another couple hundred i can pick up a 5 set of decents rims so i might just do that anyways

Reaction score
Thumbs up to motorsports tech. I'm looking into buying my set from them. They CNC machine a fresh set if they don't carry the grind you need. We have 5x5" so it's pretty common, and they are hub centric.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have run a set of 2" lug centric spacers on the rear of my k2500 for several years with no problems. I tow and haul quite a bit. Bought them off ebay, made from aluminum. I am sure hub centric would be better, but I have not had any problems at all, just important to keep them tight.

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have run wheels spacers on my 500+hp big block powered 454SS for 15 years. It has been drag raced, autocrossed, gone 147mph on GPS and literally had the snot pounded out of it. I had T6061 spacers made by a machine shop as nobody made a bolt on spacer at that time. I plan to put spacers on my K2500 rear wheels because the rears look wimpy since they are tucked way in compared to the fronts (even with the new 285/70-17 Michelins I just put on two weeks ago, but havent taken any photos). This is with the crappy 265/70-17s I had on it for a few months...

You must be registered for see images attach