Wheel spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RynoHarris

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm curious what everyone's opinions are on wheel spacers. I'm running 265/75/16 tires on my stock ride height 4x4 Tahoe. I want more stance but can't lift the truck right now since its my DD. Thinking 1.5" spacers on all 4 wheels. Are they any good? Will they cause alignment problems or front end issues at all? Do they break easily? Will I have a lot of rub or can I trim the valance? Thanks!

Sent from my LGMS659 using Tapatalk

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well someone had a great experience yesterday with wheel spacers. As long as torque the bolts down it should be fine. That person I'm talking about was passed by his rear wheel testerday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Well someone had a great experience yesterday with wheel spacers. As long as torque the bolts down it should be fine. That person I'm talking about was passed by his rear wheel testerday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

someone on this forum?

RynoHarris

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is a bad start then lol

RynoHarris

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay cool. Why such a difference on spacing from front to rear

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Okay cool. Why such a difference on spacing from front to rear

my truck is a 2wd with lift spindles, the spindles cause the front wheels to stick out farther.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well i have .25" on the front of my truck and 1.5" in the rear and i haven't had any issues. but i torqued my spacers and wheels to 120lbs

X2 without anything on the front though. Mine have been on for almost a year without any issues...