Wheel Spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I know this has been beat to death but where is the best place to buy good cheap wheel spacers? I need 2 1.25" spacers for my 2wd which is 6 x 5.5" and should i get hub centric or lug centric because I'm running a stock rear end and stock nnbs rims?

Thanks Hunter

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I know this has been beat to death but where is the best place to buy good cheap wheel spacers? I need 2 1.25" spacers for my 2wd which is 6 x 5.5" and should i get hub centric or lug centric because I'm running a stock rear end and stock nnbs rims?

Thanks Hunter

By what i have been told our trucks are lug centric

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
lug centric and paul mentioned titanwheelaccessories.com

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well they are metric then either way. That's the year splits I've always seen advertised for 2wd, maybe 4wd is different but I don't see why it would be. Did you have to force them on?

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Well they are metric then either way. That's the year splits I've always seen advertised for 2wd, maybe 4wd is different but I don't see why it would be. Did you have to force them on?

No. They went on easy. Oh well as long as the I know they are M14x1.5! Thanks !

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No. They went on easy. Oh well as long as the I know they are M14x1.5! Thanks !

Ya that was a dumb question lol. I've talked to you enough to know you wouldn't do that. I'm blaming it in lack of sleep. My neighbor decided to cut gras at 1230 today so I only got about 4 hrs of sleep.

Did you pull the axle yourself? Just thinking a yard might have just gave you one not knowing about the lug differences :shrug: