What'd yall pay for your trucks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score
Dictionary
gift
1.something given: something that is given to somebody, usually on order to provide pleasure or to show gratitude
Let's not get technical.

I gotta say I agree with scott on this he did pay for it. Ill sell you mine right now for 2k or the ***** goes back to 5k
Thomas, why are you so angry with your truck?

Sent from ®obland

sparky24

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I payed 4000 for my truck with 124k miles on it 2000 k2500. It was an okay deal i havent really had any problems with the truck at all in the 2 years ive owned it.

Its kind of frustrating though because 2 years ago it seems like the truck market was really really thin and stuff was selling really high, but now somehow there are a lot of trucks for sale for less money or similar amounts. I looked for 6 months for a 2500 hd or a 2500 cummins but could not find anything that was in good shape and under 10k. My budget for used vehicles is always about 5k because i dont like to have full coverage insurance (cost) so i always buy cheaper stuff that if it gets wrecked its not such a loss

Reaction score
I bought my 1996 gmc sierra 305 5 speed , for $2500
You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
-$50. I bought a junk '96 9c1 Caprice (ex cop car) from a co-worker for $200. I posted it on local craigslist for sale "whole or parts" in case somebody might want some parts before I scrapped it. Keep in mind that it had a blown head gasket, and third and fourth gears were toast. A kid in his 20s showed up wanting to trade his dad's old business truck straight across. 1994 Z71 with 4'' of suspension lift, new dual batteries, new front diff and t-case, recent rebuilt trans, etc etc... I said yes. I pulled the Western unimount and plow controller, and sold em for $250. So I guess it was better than free. :)

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
$3,500 for it December 2012. 67,000 miles, one owner, always garage kept. Had been driven 4,000 miles in 3 years.
The day I brought it home.

A couple things I changed in a few weeks after I got it

As it sits today.. About 82k on it.

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
3300 for my z71 with 163000 miles on it. So far I've had to do idler arm, pitman arm, alignment, radiator, tune up and tires as far as mechanical

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I payed $700 for mine 4 years ago. I have around $6k into thus far, and not even close to being done.... :nono: