What in the F--- AM I MISSING?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok I reset everyone's subscriptions, so if you want to be subscribed to a thread, you will have to do it again. This should clear out those emails and reset everyone's subscriptions to none.

If it keeps happening, let me know.

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
THE MAN!! ..

Now where is this "for sale " site we've been waiting for?

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It works! It didn't automatically subscribe me to the thread.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
ORC BBS? Are you talking about the off-road forum? No that's not me.

I am the Shaggy from GMFullsize.com, GMSquarebody.com, TahoeYukonForum.com, TruckModCentral.com, and several more. ;)

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score

I am the Shaggy from GMFullsize.com, GMSquarebody.com, TahoeYukonForum.com, TruckModCentral.com, and several more. ;)

So out of curiosity what do you drive??

83GMCK2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Western WA from Eastern WA, aka the wet side from

Oh, way back in the early 2000's the first forum I joined was OffRoad.com's BBS. Real cool group of guys and a gal in Texas (Monica aka shorts, Evan aka The_Kid, Tim aka The_Sandman_454, Resurrection_Joe, AJMBLAZER, wow...can't believe that many names came back to me. Most notably: willyswanter, Jason Payne.) One of the mods was a guy named Shaggy. I don't think I've seen anyone else from those days anymore.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Today is the first time in months that I've gotten subscription e-mails that weren't months old. Whatever you did, Shaggy, it seems to have worked.