What in the F--- AM I MISSING?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The Mystery Machine!

Ha ha, I do own a van. I own a 2006 2500 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab Diesel.

Oh, way back in the early 2000's the first forum I joined was OffRoad.com's BBS. Real cool group of guys and a gal in Texas (Monica aka shorts, Evan aka The_Kid, Tim aka The_Sandman_454, Resurrection_Joe, AJMBLAZER, wow...can't believe that many names came back to me. Most notably: willyswanter, Jason Payne.) One of the mods was a guy named Shaggy. I don't think I've seen anyone else from those days anymore.

Yea, it looks like the forum was sold off to a company called Vertical Scope/Auto Guide. They are buying up everything these days.

Today is the first time in months that I've gotten subscription e-mails that weren't months old. Whatever you did, Shaggy, it seems to have worked.

Awesome. If it becomes an issue again, let me know.

woody31

Banned
Reaction score
ok,,just checked my email and i have 13 updates to threads i have not subscribed to??? can someone fix this please,,thanks

woody31

Banned
Reaction score
yes and another 8 this morning from 1202 a,m, till now,,,6-11 am,,
thanks for checking it out shaggy

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Yep I am getting them too

Sent from my 350 TBI powered iPhone

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Just set them as junk mail problem solved

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Just set them as junk mail problem solved

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

It would be nice, if they were on time. I like being notified when a thread is updated. It's just that when it's a month after the fact that it's worthless.

I've noticed I'm getting slow updates from Facebook, too...... not a month slow, but still slow.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
sooooooo i did the whole notifications through control panel thing, i havent gotten any emaisl but any subscribed threads dont show that theres a new post in my control panel.