What have you towed lately

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

glfirefighter144

Whoa Black Betty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very clean dually:thumbup:

Damn you auto-correct!!

thank you, i wish it looked as good up close as it does in pics, had one of the previous owners wreck the driver side, but it'll get its work later down the road when i learn to do it myself probably

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

For 50 miles! V6/stick had to work at it! Hard on the clutch, to get it rolling from a stop. Braking took some distance @ 60mph! Maybe, probably, a bit much for it. Not something that I'd want to do a lot.

glfirefighter144

Whoa Black Betty
Supporting Member
Reaction score

For 50 miles! V6/stick had to work at it! Hard on the clutch, to get it rolling from a stop. Braking took some distance @ 60mph! Maybe, probably, a bit much for it. Not something that I'd want to do a lot.

i know how you feel, years ago carried a 54 3100 chevy home about 40 miles, 4.3 auto, and it didn't like the climb up the mountain

love your trucks BTW

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Not with my trick sadly but i ised my dads f150 to tow these bad boys! Holy crap are they fun.

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Just got my steering gearbox replaced and hydroboost issues fixed yesterday and had to put it straight to work! dodge on a trailer as usual lol

Last edited: