What do you think Silverado SS wheels are worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Looking at a set of Chrome, 20" OEM Silverado SS wheels tonight, probably 30-40% tread, good condition. Guy is asking $750.

These
You must be registered for see images attach

I've been wanting these buy they are hard to find as well, and everyone seems to want 1000+ for a set.

Oh yeah they are for my 02 GMT800. They are replacing the 22s that were once on it, the 18s, and the 16" racelines that are there now.

Last edited:

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Is he firm on the price? I'd offer $600 and go from there. Imo the $750 isn't the highest I've seen but not the cheapest either. I'd buy them...

-Sent from the riced out Eclipse!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
750 isn't a bad deal with almost half tread tires I don't think.

Personally I'd Wait for a set of those gmc wheels. That is my favorite factory wheel....

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Problem with that wheel is everyone wants and arm, leg and first born child for them it seems.

I went and looked at the SS wheels. Pretty good shape overall, the backs need a little cleaning. 2 tires are almost shot, 2 are at 70%. I didn't know originally but there are also 2 unmounted, brand new Goodyear Eagle LS II tires with them as well. So with that in mind, I offered $700 and ended up buying them.

Here is what I was rocking. 285/75R16 Cooper Discoverer ST and my Raceline Renegade 6s that were on the red truck before going 8-lug.

And now. Even put my GMC cap emblems on them. Took the blocks back out and lowered the T-bars again. I like this stance better but I'll be lowering it more in the future.

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looking real good, I really liked it with the 22s on it or whatever it had before you put those racelines on it.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Those look awesome. I've always liked those ss wheels, might be because the 06 ss is my next favorite truck after the 454ss...

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
They look great.

-Sent from the riced out Eclipse!
Thanks! I was worried they'd look too thin in the spokes for my truck but I think they are just what it needed.

looking real good, I really liked it with the 22s on it or whatever it had before you put those racelines on it.
I liked the 22s, but they weren't a design I cared for quite as much. Plus they were way heavier, rode like crap and tires were more expensive. The racelines were meant to be temporary, so I could sell the 22s and find OEM 20s. This truck is now on it's 6th set of wheels and tires, all in 50,000 miles :lol:

Those look awesome. I've always liked those ss wheels, might be because the 06 ss is my next favorite truck after the 454ss...
Agreed. Both SS trucks are secksay as phuck.