what causes this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
and when he does crash, hes gonna put a big gash into his head with the sundown amp mounted behind his head...

BOTMAN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
and when he does crash, hes gonna put a big gash into his head with the sundown amp mounted behind his head...

:word: those suckers are sharp too...

I've cut my hand countless times on my amp reaching for things behind my backseat.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
:word: those suckers are sharp too...

I've cut my hand countless times on my amp reaching for things behind my backseat.

Where exactly did you store your amp in your truck?

Mines just chilling on the floor in the middle on the trans hump. It never moves, even through rough ass terrain, but still I like things to be hidden.

BOTMAN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where exactly did you store your amp in your truck?

Mines just chilling on the floor in the middle on the trans hump. It never moves, even through rough ass terrain, but still I like things to be hidden.

You must be registered for see images attach

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Hey zayres, I'll look to see what parts I can send you to help you out man. I know how it is to go to college without it being paid for, then this pops up, wow, looks like the wolves came out to get ya on this thread.

Some of you could've been less hateful.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Hey zayres, I'll look to see what parts I can send you to help you out man. I know how it is to go to college without it being paid for, then this pops up, wow, looks like the wolves came out to get ya on this thread.

Some of you could've been less hateful.

It sounds like he has had this problem for awhile, and CHOSE to ignore it...

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Maybe he didn't know his brakes were supposed to be better and then saw the brake line issue? I don't doubt that he's uneducated in the mechanics of these trucks, he's still young and is still learning about stuff. Alot of kids nowadays don't have the mechanical ability due to the cars nowadays not getting as much "at home" maintenance as they used to get back in the day. So he's not used to knowing what to look for, maybe? :shrug: I'm just trying to help him out to get him back safe on the road; name calling doesn't solve anything, it just makes this rut much less desireable.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Maybe he didn't know his brakes were supposed to be better and then saw the brake line issue? I don't doubt that he's uneducated in the mechanics of these trucks, he's still young and is still learning about stuff. Alot of kids nowadays don't have the mechanical ability due to the cars nowadays not getting as much "at home" maintenance as they used to get back in the day. So he's not used to knowing what to look for, maybe? :shrug: I'm just trying to help him out to get him back safe on the road; name calling doesn't solve anything, it just makes this rut much less desireable.
You did read the part where he climbed under his truck and crimped off the rear lines, didnt you?