what causes this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
i cant even tell i dont have rear brakes its stops just the same as before the rear line broke and as for the audio stuff all that has been paid for for a LONG time all the stuff i have been doing like with my dash and stuff is leftover materials

well, at the very least, replace the front brake lines ($30), the trans fluid will destroy them, and you dont want it to happen while your driving.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
"What causes this?" : Operator Error. LOL just playin man but that really really sucks. Back when I was a stupid 15 yo kid I was washing my engine and ran water down the intake :0 ****'s gonna happen. Atleast now you know what the problem is :lol: but def get on removing that asap!

mybigwarwagon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
To the OP. You sir are an idiot. Please tell us where you live so we can all avoid getting hit by your stupid no brake self. You are going to kill someone. If we are lucky it will just be yourself.

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You ask what causes this, you get an answer, and then after noticing the urgency of the problem you completely ignore it? Weird...

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
When you guys see a nice looking truck (body and interior wise) on CL for cheap, and you wonder.. "now why the hell is this truck only $452.84?" this kind of thing could be wrong with it...

Or someone didn't tell whoever put the tranny in that 2-3 was a little mushy :lol:

Baaa-zing!

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
When you guys see a nice looking truck (body and interior wise) on CL for cheap, and you wonder.. "now why the hell is this truck only $452.84?" this kind of thing could be wrong with it...

Or someone didn't tell whoever put the tranny in that 2-3 was a little mushy :lol:

Baaa-zing!
:lol:, that guy was complaining alot more then just the 2-3 was gone in the trans i sold him, not sure what he expected for $250.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow man, that truck should be parked until it's fixed. Brakes are no joke, you have a lot of steel rolling around that crap system.

When, not if, you crash I just hope it's a pole at 10mph and not another car at 50.