WELP........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
The lady working at the counter thought I was crazy this morning. The driver of the other vehicle was unidentifiable, no one saw the accident, there was no damage to my vehicle, AND my rental vehicle had no tag on it (brand spanking new)! Yet I still called the police and got a report written and left my contact information on the car and at the front desk.

Whats that saying? Do unto others as you would like them to do unto you.

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
The lady working at the counter thought I was crazy this morning. The driver of the other vehicle was unidentifiable, no one saw the accident, there was no damage to my vehicle, AND my rental vehicle had no tag on it (brand spanking new)! Yet I still called the police and got a report written and left my contact information on the car and at the front desk.

I applaud you sir :patriot:

radical7

admitted truck *****
Reaction score
Dropped where u work do they have cameras. if not just take a walk around the parking lot and try to find the car/truck that has the same color and has damage and leave a note

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score

It's good to hear someone's still honest ,

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Dropped where u work do they have cameras. if not just take a walk around the parking lot and try to find the car/truck that has the same color and has damage and leave a note
This. Cameras are everywhere! Maybe one lucked up and at got the tag.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Some Day Time Pics Of the Damage

You must be registered for see images attach