Weathertech digital fit floor liners for GMT400 trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stephen

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like that cup holder on the trans hump. Is that after market or OEM. I would like to get one. I have bucket seats with the narrow console with out the fold down back rest. Exact same interior color. Saw a GMT400 at the local salvage yard with a nearly complete interior in that color/style. Regret not getting it then. Looking for a set of Husky classic that will fit the rear seat area of my 96 Crew
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Stephen

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like that cup holder on the trans hump. Is that after market or OEM. I would like to get one. I have bucket seats with the narrow console with out the fold down back rest. Exact same interior color. Saw a GMT400 at the local salvage yard with a nearly complete interior in that color/style. Regret not getting it then. Looking for a set of Husky classic or Weather Tech laser fit that will fit the rear seat area of my 96 Crew Cab. I know that neither have one for my specific application but would like to find one close enough that I would be happy.

Last edited:

Danimal08

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, but I just ordered the K1500 suburban front and rear Weathertech mats for my truck. I bought both grey and black to figure out which one I wanted for my grey interior and plan to return what I dont use. Ill post images of both once I get them. Leaning toward black, but I need to see them...I have the rear heat so should be exact fit. Unsure of the fit with the rear mat on the driver side. Stay tuned...

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, but I just ordered the K1500 suburban front and rear Weathertech mats for my truck. I bought both grey and black to figure out which one I wanted for my grey interior and plan to return what I dont use. Ill post images of both once I get them. Leaning toward black, but I need to see them...I have the rear heat so should be exact fit. Unsure of the fit with the rear mat on the driver side. Stay tuned...

Did you order Burb mats for the extended cab in your avatar? I'm curious to see how they fit too. My mats are shot in my 1500 and I'm leaning heavily toward these, of the rear fits even better.

Danimal08

Reaction score
Grey and Black showed up today. Selected 1998 Suburban on WeatherTechs site. Wanted to see if there was a snowballs chance the second row would fit the rear of my extended cab... It didn't no matter how you flip it. Fronts fit pretty good. My truck does have rear floor vents, so I expected the fronts to be exact fit.

What do you all think- grey or black?
You must be registered for see images attach

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
That grey isn't a very good match. How about black mats but only if you do black on the rest of the interior?