Weathertech digital fit floor liners for GMT400 trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rabbiporkchop

Reaction score
I just ordered some of these for my 95 Tahoe. I'm wondering what I should get for the second row since WeatherTech doesn't offer anything for the rear passenger area.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I was under the impression Weathertec no longer supported our old ass trucks. Last I went to their site I found jack and $h!t.

dixiepc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Search for a 1999 Suburban on their website. Not their "C/K Suburban" option. Scroll on down to their "Suburban" option.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was under the impression Weathertec no longer supported our old ass trucks. Last I went to their site I found jack and $h!t.

same here, wonder if they're a more of universal cut to fit? Hopefully not.

Nope, they're the nice custom fit floor liners. You just have to look up a Suburban instead of a truck as mentioned. The floors are slightly different due to the vents in the Suburban but it's a close enough fit that they work in all the trucks.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nope, they're the nice custom fit floor liners. You just have to look up a Suburban instead of a truck as mentioned. The floors are slightly different due to the vents in the Suburban but it's a close enough fit that they work in all the trucks.

Search for a 1999 Suburban on their website. Not their "C/K Suburban" option. Scroll on down to their "Suburban" option.

good to know, thx.

delta_p

OBS Chevrolet, When Silverado Was A Trim
Reaction score
I put p/n 462651 in the floor of my '96 C1500. I think I found them listed for '96 Tahoe. They fit good.