watts link

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Yea that's pretty much what I have decided to do too. I called and talked to em a while back about getting their 3 link kit just with out the notches and I think they quoted me like $400, pretty much the same price as most the watts links. Now that I got a little beat around car I will prob go ahead and order one real soon and prob just sell my ekstensive lower bars. I wish nfamous would offer the prefabbed notch and bridge with the 3 link like ekstensive does with their 2 link. They would shut the game down with that kit even if they had to bump the price up a little.

The only thing I am kinda worried about is it seems like they had to cut into the bed a little more to clearance for the wish bone, anyone know if thats right or if I am just imagining things again lol?

I can't find the picture of it now since they re-did their site and took all the build pics off :(

Last edited:

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Allern check your thread I posted a link for ya the ther day you can get the wishbone for 199.. its beefy as hell to bro

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Yea that's for just the wish bone I was gonna change out the lower bars too if I went that route so I could ditch the way the ekstensive lower bars mount while I am at it. That way I could loose the u-bolts and clean up the way the rear looks a little more. I might call em and talk to em a lil bit later today.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
ok gotcha yea I cant find just the link bars either when Im reday Im gonna get the the 3 link bars wishbone tabs and shock mounts. maybe front cups and a arms??? depends on price Im also gonna see the price on flat arms from the new guy on here gonzalus fabs. then most of the rest of the stuff I get will come from gauge and avs.....But the nfamous stuff is def beefy as hell Eric did say and show me the upper bag brackets they are huge I think he had to cut em down