WANTED: Contact Info for Dealer of DEPO products.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Hey, I need to know if anyone on forums is a dealer for DEPO brand products from Taiwan, or if you have contact info for one.

In case anyone here deals with that company, I'll provide manufacturer part numbers:

332-1528P-U-VC (later model corner lens)
332-1611PXUS (turn signal/park lamp housing)
332-1940PXAS2C (tail light housing)
332-1545PTU-VC (early model corner lens)

Thanks for any info, if ya wanna see where numbers were gotten from, here is link:
http://www.depo.com.tw/asp/pdf/P_CV_BLAZR.pdf

Also, if they have an online ordering system, that would be a plus.

Last edited:

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a dealer near me in mass.Astro Automotive 10 Kenwood Circle
Franklin, MA 02038 Phone(508) 528-2252

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Ok thanks a bunch man, also, is that a Lund sunvisor on the truck in your avatar? I've never actually gotten around to getting one of them for some reason.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Nice, a local guy has a 2wd 96 with the full dress package, I'll have to stop by his work and get some pics. He's even got the cab fairing....I was gonna get it a while back for mine, but it looks like I won't be able to keep my bed rails if I do that. But yeah, your truck is really nice looking. A buddy has one he's wanting to convert his corner lights to turn signals, and replace his turn signal housing with another projector headlight housing to match his upper housings, so he will have upper and lower Lo/Hi beams and then run the Hi-4 setup. 4 bulbs burning on Lo and 8 burning on Hi. Talk about BRIGHT!!!