Want to find a stockish head unit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
crutchfield's pretty much does this for you. the one time i needed it pronto i got it all from them overnighted basically. but if you have time just get everything together in your cart on crutchfields, then put the part numbers into amazon and save money ;)

This x1000. Crutchfield is convenient, but they charge for it. Much cheaper to shop there and buy elsewhere.

Nylanderz

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh alright, crutchfield it is! I'm from sweden so finding international shipping to a fair price can be abit of a PITA sometimes.. Thanks for the help!

GM Bob

Reaction score
QUOTE="Liroku, post: 854261, member: 13931"]This was exactly the kind of thing I was hoping for, but $400....damn. I am not sure I want it that bad. Might settle for a cheap unit and upgrade to that down the line after this project is in its finishing stages.[/QUOTE]

Retrosound is a little pricey in my opinion. I found a Custom Autosound radio for 159.00 that I am considering buying. I will keep you posted on how I like it.