Walmart had to replace my battery finally!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Impala

The Hauler
Reaction score
Might want to confirm you have another 3 years on those batteries. Not sure about Walmart, but some places only warranty the replacements for the remaining term of the original warranty.

From a business perspective I understand why they do it. From a consumer perspective, pretty shady.....

Sure did and yes it is 3 years from yesterday. Even copied the receipt in case there receipt fades before the time is up. And put a second copy in the truck just in case.

It's getting close to time for a new battery for this fella. Probably switching to top post.

Nice thing is that this truck was already switched to top posts. Negative side post cable is still there and I will mount it to the body to give me much better ground back to the battery already mounted the the terminal to the top post connection for the OEM body ground back to battery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
98_Silverado