Walk around video thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
jeeps are the **** :deal:

there's 2 jeeps that are Jk's with 4 inch lifts a piece and 35's with XD wheels one is blacked out and one is silver.... Ofcourse mom and dad paid for them since they are sophomores with no job, but they are CLEAN. I like them.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
there's 2 jeeps that are Jk's with 4 inch lifts a piece and 35's with XD wheels one is blacked out and one is silver.... Ofcourse mom and dad paid for them since they are sophomores with no job, but they are CLEAN. I like them.

sounds like me.... almost :hahano:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Nahhhhhhh haha :lol: :cheers: my dad helps me alot with my truck too so i cant really complain... i still owe him 960$ for my tires :nono:

:eek: my dad is paying for my inspection next week. I offered but he said he'd take it and go get it done

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
:eek: my dad is paying for my inspection next week. I offered but he said he'd take it and go get it done

I know what you mean. My dad also paid for my last one. I needed new tires for inspection singe my BFG AT's were balder than Vin Diesel. So he called the goodyear up the street and they had the Fierce Attitudes like 300$ off and a special that included free balancing and he felt so awesome for finding such a deal and I was broke at the time so he said he would pay for it. He keeps bringing it up that I owe him, And I do, ill pay him back sooner or later. Lol those are the only major things hes paid for, mainly because I was broke at the time lol

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I know what you mean. My dad also paid for my last one. I needed new tires for inspection singe my BFG AT's were balder than Vin Diesel. So he called the goodyear up the street and they had the Fierce Attitudes like 300$ off and a special that included free balancing and he felt so awesome for finding such a deal and I was broke at the time so he said he would pay for it. He keeps bringing it up that I owe him, And I do, ill pay him back sooner or later. Lol those are the only major things hes paid for, mainly because I was broke at the time lol

I'm always "broke" ;)

I just save my money lol