Walk around video thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Ohh this'll be fun. I'll do one when I have a few more goodies show up and installed.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
I forgot to upload this! Took this video last week. Was going to film more til a jeep crossing a creek behind me caught my eye. lol ill make a new one with me revving and one at day and night and put them together.

You must be registered for see images attach

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Such a badass looking truck Tristan! But what's the marks on the passenger fender represent?

Sent from the big block!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
how many times he's been stuck IIRC... I still need to do this today or tomorrow

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
Such a badass looking truck Tristan! But what's the marks on the passenger fender represent?

Sent from the big block!
Thanks man! And scott has it right, its how many times ive been stuck. Been meaning to take them off but too lazy.... lol
how many times he's been stuck IIRC... I still need to do this today or tomorrow
DO ITTTT!!!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Is it paint or some kind of tape?

I will. Stuck at my grandma's without my truck for today :(

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
Is it paint or some kind of tape?

I will. Stuck at my grandma's without my truck for today :(

its electrical tape. I wouldve done it with something else but atleast ill never run out of the stuff lol. My friend had a good idea of having a sticker shop print me off a bunch of Ford Emblems or D-ring emblems and use them as tallies instead. Lol