Walk around video thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Ok so I took a walk around video of the dually today, and it hit me.the perfect idea for a new thread here. Since we are all spread out all over the country we don't get to sit and hang out and really just talk about/ show off the pros and cons of our trucks.(other than pics and posts) so this is gonna be the place for it. Get out there and take a video of your truck and post it here. I'll start it off with the video I took earlier today, and hopefully you guys will participate and make this a good thread.plus walk around vids are always fun to watch. :rocking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqZ_f1r2POU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from DAS DOOLAY!!!

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
She ain't a perty one but in game when i get some work done on it.

Sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
She ain't a perty one but in game when i get some work done on it.

Sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

Watch my vid.... My truck isn't as pretty as most might think. But yeah man if like to see all of us regulars get in on this

Sent from DAS DOOLAY!!!

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Holy hell long enough? :rofl: id do one of mine, buuuut... it dont run :bawl:

Yeah I get to rambling and apparently can't stop. I never said it needed to run guy. Just do eeett!

Sent from DAS DOOLAY!!!

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
When I get a 400 I'll play :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
And the doolay looks good dean!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
Ok so I took a walk around video of the dually today, and it hit me.the perfect idea for a new thread here. Since we are all spread out all over the country we don't get to sit and hang out and really just talk about/ show off the pros and cons of our trucks.(other than pics and posts) so this is gonna be the place for it. Get out there and take a video of your truck and post it here. I'll start it off with the video I took earlier today, and hopefully you guys will participate and make this a good thread.plus walk around vids are always fun to watch. :rocking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqZ_f1r2POU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from DAS DOOLAY!!!

I got first comment :lol: