valve covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyboy1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok guys i am looking into buying new valve covers and the valve covers i have--have the ccv hole and the pcv valve hole and the oil cap hole but all the new ones im looking into only have the two holes no oil cap hole what do i need to do am i looking in the wrong direction

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
One hole is for the oil filler, other for PCV. The 3rd hole we have stock is for the breather, and don't quote me but I'm pretty sure you can get by without one of those. Mine was plugged when I bought my truck.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got some cheap ones off Racing Junk. Then I had 2 -10an fittings welded on for catch can/breather and a -20an (might be 24) for oil fill. Dont have any pics after having the welding work done. It was about $50 + fittings though. Heres some pics..
You must be registered for see images attach

chevyboy1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thats what i was thinking im sorry i should have mentioned center bolt.im running the tpi intake and i am running the vacuum setup and the egr instead of blocking it off.i do like the smooth look but i personaly think the ridges will look better.
these are the diagrams ive found to help setup my vacuum lines and routing

woody80z28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those are BBC covers of course they won't fit...but you could do the same with centerbolt SBC covers.