Valance is finally on you nags... Oh, and Anzo lights are AMAZING

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luke

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good man

$160 for 2 headlights with bulbs, turn signals and 6 total corner markers (4 black and 2 orange) is a good deal for decent quality stuff. These get a must buy from me.

For all of you valance nags, it's finally on too!
Where did you get the lights from? Im getting rid of my ebay ones for something good this year. Was thinking of doing the TYCs but might try the Anzos.

Finally! lol

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
love your truck, leave all the smoked housings and corners on

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
THanks guys. Your comments are really appreciated..

Ok, just for a second, take a look at my truck. It was GMT400 guys that picked my bumper, valance, headlights and now turn signals. I value your opinions. So, here, based on your input is my truck without the black turn signals and with the chrome/black housings instead.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Did your bottom driver's side corner lens come off or do you have it separated to tint?

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love your truck man! You should make a new thread with all your pics cause all your old ones in older threads no longer work! And I hope to make my ecsb look like yours someday :rocking:

dale_gribble

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I actually decided that I hate the 4 black side markers and reflectors after having them on for a few weeks. I am pulling them off and going back to the good ole stock orange ones. There is something about the black side markers that just give the truck an unfinished look. Case in point, someone in this thread asked if I had the lens off of one of the markers. I also hate being able to see the bulbs. It just looks wrong.

Sometimes stock is just the way to go, the whole 3 steps forward and 2 back thing.

dale_gribble

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am gonna have a ton of **** to sell soon - I have amassed 2 full headlight sets, a few sets of turn signals and a few sets of markers/reflectors. Stay tuned.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Yeah the glass-clear lenses aren't my cup of tea....I prefer not to see the backing of the housing, unless it's paint-matched, then I might like it.... :p

dale_gribble

I'm Awesome
Reaction score