Valance is finally on you nags... Oh, and Anzo lights are AMAZING

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dale_gribble

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You guys remember my whole mess with the eBay lights. I wanted some black/chrome headlight housings and black turn signals and markers. eBay specials came in, were total and complete garbage and didn't fit.

I took a risk with the Anzo lights and it paid off. They are of superior quality in every aspect to eBay lights. The mounts, adjusters, plastics, fasteners, lenses and fitment are 100% superior in every way. The Anzo lights are equivalent quality to the TYC Elegantes IMHO. I was so impressed with these lights; their installation was a snap. Their fitment is superb, they aimed easily and they are flush with the grille.

$160 for 2 headlights with bulbs, turn signals and 6 total corner markers (4 black and 2 orange) is a good deal for decent quality stuff. These get a must buy from me.

For all of you valance nags, it's finally on too! Oh, and the wheel rings are back on.

You must be registered for see images attach

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i love the anzo headlights, but not a fan of the new black housing parking lights, i love my smoked style light like the headlights, not sure why they changed to those, they look like cheap ebay lights i think

i wish i could find just the anzo headlights separate...thats all i need as i have ebay corners, and the smoked anzo parking lights

truck looks great as always too man

dale_gribble

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I still need to get the supercharger on, but I probably won't get to it until the spring.