Valance is finally on you nags... Oh, and Anzo lights are AMAZING

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
when it warms up im pulling the lens off of the stock headlight and the aftermarket and putting them on that way if it will work, im tired of the headlights looking like a special ed kid put them on :nono:

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
when it warms up im pulling the lens off of the stock headlight and the aftermarket and putting them on that way if it will work, im tired of the headlights looking like a special ed kid put them on :nono:

hahahahaha, yeah, make sure you measure beforehand to make sure the seams match as far as width and height and location and such. I'd hate for you to get them apart then realize the aftermarket lens doesn't fit the "glue groove" of the stock housing.

dale_gribble

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I decided to stick with good old OEM orange reflectors, I didn't like the black and chrome ones. I also added a valance. I like the black/chrome Anzo headlights, they make the truck look kind of old school IMO.

You must be registered for see images

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hahahahaha, yeah, make sure you measure beforehand to make sure the seams match as far as width and height and location and such. I'd hate for you to get them apart then realize the aftermarket lens doesn't fit the "glue groove" of the stock housing.
i will measure and all that good stuff, but honestly, the smoked lights could used resealed again, one of them is taking in water some how, and the old lights arent safe, they are to fogged up a really restrickt light so it doesnt matter if i mess them up, ohh and the truck looks good

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
:jawdrop: love this truck bro. Not sure about the orange reflectors but still LOVE this truck!

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I've always like the orange OEM reflectors over any clear or black ones. I am going on the wild side by trying smoked amber ones this week haha