UP22.com 3-1/2" Cowl Hood

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LIL QIK

Reaction score
Has anyone used or are using the UP22 3-1/2" cowl hood? If so I would love to see some pics of this specific hood. Thanks in advance....

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don’t think it’s that particular hood but I have a 4” on mine. Got it from jegs.

You must be registered for see images attach

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
I had a UP22 3.5" cowl hood on a square body truck years ago, and the quality and fit was very good. I'm thinking of going with them again for my next hood, just not sure which size yet.

LIL QIK

Reaction score
Appreciate the attention fella's. I'm not a fan of the 4" being that it slopes too much at the front. Granted it does look good on a Tahoe. I'm considering this specific hood because from the crappy pics on their site....it looks to come up sharply at the front and have more of a leveled off effect the rest of the towards the windshield. That's why I'm hoping someone has better pics of this exact hood on their truck currently and can post.

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
. I'm considering this specific hood because from the crappy pics on their site....it looks to come up sharply at the front and have more of a leveled off effect the rest of the towards the windshield. That's why I'm hoping someone has better pics of this exact hood on their truck currently and can post.

That's the exact reason I like their hoods as well. I'm sure the GMT400 hood is made the same as the square body Chevy, so I think you'll be happy with it.

Blew up one of their crappy pics. You can just make out it does have the leveled out top.

You must be registered for see images attach

LIL QIK

Reaction score
lol....Stumpy....you did the exact same thing that I did.... Yea...Im thinking I'm going to go for it. They were trying to be real helpful at UP22. She was going to go take me some pics of one if they had it in stock....but they didn't. She's going to try and send me a pic on the next time someone orders one. Hopefully someone may see this that is currently running or has run one. But I do feel a little bit better that someone else see's the same thing I do in the crappy pic they provide.