Under hood storage box lid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hopefully lol. I figured if i couldnt find one between here and craigslist id just go hit lkq this weekend. Im just glad i dont have to drive a hr to lkq lol
Go get that diesel smoothie at LKQ. I'll be there Saturday morning getting Grand Prix parts. You should come down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hopefully lol. I figured if i couldnt find one between here and craigslist id just go hit lkq this weekend. Im just glad i dont have to drive a hr to lkq lol

Lol ya I'll let you know as soon as I can most likely the weekend I'll be out of town till late Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Go get that diesel smoothie at LKQ. I'll be there Saturday morning getting Grand Prix parts. You should come down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Ive actually got a perfect chrome smothie for it. Its not a diesel bumper but i like it. Just havnt put it on because of the brush gaurd, but now that thats off itll probably go on at some point in the next couple months lol. I work saturdays or id take you up on that offer.