ULTIMATE TBI mods stage 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mightyrat

Reaction score
ESC

Does my 95 454 have that box also? Years ago, mine was showing an esc code and i was told that the distibutor was bad. I had not changed anything yet. its a 454 i should add. Also, what is the tin/metal like baffle on the pass side bore of the intake? Should it be removed? it looks like it would be restrictive.

Last edited:

ChevyDave

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What is a good height for the tbi spacer?
Another question, there are a couple brackets that hit when I remove the spacer in between the tbi unit and air intake. Will adding a spacer between the intake manifold and the tbi unit stop the air intake from hitting the the brackets?

Last edited:

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
After doing the mods along with a 1/4 injector pod spacer and TBI spacer should I do the quarter mod or just leave it?

TagAllen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nah skip the quarter mod and install a adjustable regulator and gauge. Costs way more then a quarter though.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
were talking an adjustable pod regulator right? then no you wont need the quarter if you have one of thoese, if you have an inline regulator then you could use the quarter.