ULTIMATE TBI mods stage 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gordinho80

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need to re-read this thread a couple of times. Guess I'm just not familiar enough with these motors to fully understand this mod and how to do it. Wish there was someone local to me who has done this already...

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need to re-read this thread a couple of times. Guess I'm just not familiar enough with these motors to fully understand this mod and how to do it. Wish there was someone local to me who has done this already...

Its really easy, take the TBI off take off the horns and smooth the top, clean it, get a TBI rebuild kit and u can do other mods like 1/4 pod spacer, flow matched injectors, afpr (if your gonna do serious mods and need to adjust the fuel pressure) here is mine

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

gordinho80

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So if I just want to make my otherwise stock truck breathe a little better, just get the rebuild kit and smooth the top like what you have pictured? What about in the initial post, cutting the brackets and deleting cruise control?

gordinho80

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

So for $50 plus a little time and elbow grease, my truck can breathe better, and perhaps, have a little more UMPH?

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
cruise control isnt going to deplete performance, also cutting brackets isnt necessary in most instances unless you decide to relocate them or your fuel lines are hitting.

escahoes looks better but same idea