Two bone stock 93 K2500 454 Suburbans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LC2NLS6

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
One has 315k miles, one has 122K miles. Both pretty mint California time capsules. Just snagged some hooker super comp headers for $180, and getting cam kit 212/218 @ .050 .503/.503 and springs etc. Just upgrade to Holley sniper EFI or see if the TBI will work? Fuel pump I suppose too needs upgrading? Are there recipe links?

Speedmaster heads look like a good deal as well as other ebay alum heads around $1200/pair. The current L19 is so freakin' slow and can barely tow a little boat up a hill at 55 mph. I think a cam, springs, new distributor and exhaust will help. Shirley by now this has all been solved. I've been in the LS and Turbo Buick LC2 game the past 20 years.

In high school I had a '88 GMC Sierra 1500 with a 4.3 V6 and 5 speed, and got it running 16's in the quarter N/A, but that was still slow so I went straight to Zo6's and Buicks. Finally coming full circle 20+ years later to the GMT400's.

One will stay stock and one will get modified.

LC2NLS6

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think I'll cam, header and dual exhaust on the 315k mile one and see what happens. When I pull the intake and if its crusty, I'll bore it and slap on cheap speedmaster alum heads, but if its ok, I'll just put it back together with new valve springs.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/cca-k11-302-4