Turn signal wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Well im gonna put a switchback bulb there and redo the boards so i can have both reverse and turn. Also laws are made to be broken lol. Could I cut and re route the wires in the switch in the column? And bluex how bright are your backup lights? If they are blinding people lol

So can someone help me with the wiring or are we going to pick apart the idea.

y do yall care if its a bad idea, i thought this was a fourm not a ***** session

thanks for the insight. i now under stand that this site is not for help but for people to force there stupid effin
opinions on people. thanks for absoutely no help. yall are awesome!!!!

ok so how are the other cars on the road equipped with amber turn signal lights and its legal, but this isnt? amd how is goin from red to amber dangerous? not tryin to be an ass just wondering

how long it take u to find that??? or do u have that gay **** saved for these moments

ok well worthless people here so far, thanks for no help

amber different color than red, i also have a line of fire led strip under the tailgate that has amber turn signals. so how do the thin led lights you people put in roll pans and tailgates sufice as taillights and turn signals. yep ya know what i gave u proof and yall are still to stupid or stubborn to help so thanks

You Sir (being a family man) should be more concerned about having a safe/legal vehicle to transport your family, not throwing a fit because you can't get help modify your taillights to blind other drivers.
If I were behind you I'd flip out.

Also, you attract bees with honey, not vinegar. Meaning don't be an ass and you wouldn't get flamed.

Close this thread.

-Truckin'-

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
You only burn bridges with forum members when you flip out on them for trying to keep you safe... I had a friend who messed with his brake light wireing and fuzzed up his ground, and guess what he got rear ended and totaled his vehicle, and the other drivers car! He went to jail for illegaly modifying his lighting system. My point being your playing with fire...

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
or you could just pull the bed and forget to put the ground back in the light connector... then all the lights light up when they feel like it....... that one was a fail

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
easiest way is to move the turn signal/brake light wires(yellow and green wires) to the reverse light, then run a whole new brake light wire from a relay connected to the brake light switch for the brake lights(brake switch disconnected from turn signal wiring), the factory has the brake lights run through the turn signal switch to cancel the appropriate bulb so it can flash.

gimmel1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I'm hoping to get only the amber one to flash and o have some experience with wiring but i and we can always lear more.

gimmel1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
And I also made this a two seater and It's loud so its just me no family. and i wasnt burning bridges it seemed people were more Interested in bad mouthing the idea than helping but I appreciate all the help guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.