Tuning Import Grille...anyone got one?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Don has one on his zombie killing Yukon. Lol. Looks ok in the right setup.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Lol! Yup! Not something I'd want!

Any pix of a 'dorkfish'? Never seen or heard of one before! Fresh or saltwater? Surface feeder, bottom feeder or somewhere in between? A type of bait fish or is it predatory?

It is an ocean-dwelling fish. It's upper teeth are exposed and protrude forward over the lower jaw. Some scientists speculate that this is for hunting or mating purposes. We just speculate that it is, in fact, a Dorkfish. They love corndogs, it is very easy to catch a Dorkfish with corndogs. However, once you get them in the boat, they do not shut up about how much they love corndogs and how they're not real sure how corndogs end up in the ocean, but they will eat them anyways, they love them so much. Most people eventually just throw them back to shut them up. They are not very intelligent and are very easy to catch soon after you throw them back, they love corndogs that much.
You must be registered for see images attach

ARTEMIS1759

Reaction score
Would this be the ideal setup?:evillol:
You must be registered for see images attach
My rendering of my project blazer. I got it down in the offroad builds.

orangeastre

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The only grille I think looks worse is the "Range Rover" style with the big one piece headlights. As far as no emblem, you can always drill holes and mount one.

Have you seen the "bugeye" grille that uses Ford Taurus headlights? That is the nastiest one IMO.