Tuning Import Grille...anyone got one?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ARTEMIS1759

Reaction score
Hey all. Just curious and found em on a search engine. I thought it looks bad ass but don't like the fact it has no emblem. It would go great with the black Projector light set I want. My goal is to completely black out my Blazer. I want it stealthy since it will be a POW-MIA tribute truck.

Attachments

• CVCK-94BLB.jpg
    CVCK-94BLB.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 35

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
I don't hate it, but I wouldn't have it on mine...
url]http://m1166.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/honda02rider/IMG_20130627_073026.jpg.html[/url]

ARTEMIS1759

Reaction score
Yeah I really don't like no emblem. Anyone have one installed? T I think the chrome one looks goofy imho. My other two options is theblack stock grill with black billet inserts or a solid black phantom grille.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
They only look good with the right setup, like SCOTTYINWV showed. There's a lot of them running around here with the chrome ones and they look stupid because the rest of the truck is dead stock. I've seen painted ones on stock trucks too and it doesn't look much better. You need some sort of grille guard or push bar to make it not look like a dorkfish. The only grille I think looks worse is the "Range Rover" style with the big one piece headlights. As far as no emblem, you can always drill holes and mount one.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Yeah, that's probably the best looking one of that style I've seen. It has to have a guard or something over it.